List:       helix-producer-dev
Subject:    Re: [hxprod] Debugging output plugin
From:       Larry Young <lyoung () real ! com>
Date:       2003-09-15 21:50:13

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

Hi Craig,

When you say "Helix Producer", I assume you mean the 9.01 GUI Producer.  Let me know \
if that is not the case.

I would recommend trying to get your plugin to work with the command line Producer \
first, e.g.: producer -j yourjobfile.rpjf

Thanks,
Larry