List:       helix-producer-dev
Subject:    [hxprod] New Helix DNA Producer Projects and updates to the site
From:       Steve McMillen <stevemc () real ! com>
Date:       2003-09-11 17:45:41

There are some exciting new Helix DNA Producer projects that have been
kicked off in Helix Community.  At the same time, we gave the site a
face lift to better direct folks to the different sub-projects within
the overall Helix DNA Producer project.  Below is a brief summary of the
changes but your encouraged to visit
https://helix-producer.helixcommunity.org/ for the complete story.

New Helix DNA Producer Application Projects:
Cameo <https://producerapps.helixcommunity.org/cameo>
Easy-to-use application for creating RealMedia
Surreal UI <https://producerapps.helixcommunity.org/surrealui>
Open source GUI for running multiple Helix DNA Producer jobs

If you are interested in joining either of these projects, please
contact the projects owners
<mailto:owner@helix-producer.helixcommunity.org>.

We have also added other useful resources such as:
- Issue Tracking Overview
<https://helix-producer.helixcommunity.org/issuetracking>
- Online Documentation
<https://producerapps.helixcommunity.org/cmdproducer/docs>