List:       helix-player-dev
Subject:    [Player-dev] CR/CN-Client: Updated icon resources to fix aliasing
From:       Daniel Yek <dyek () real ! com>
Date:       2008-09-30 0:21:15

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

Modified by: dyek@real.com
Date: 9/29/2008
Project: RealPlayer for Netbook

Synopsis: Updated icon resources to fix aliasing problems.

Overview:
Updated icon resources to fix aliasing problems of
original white background pixels showed on the
actual blue (darker) background.

It appears to me that in one case, a previous icon was not causing
problems for RealPlayer on Windows because the highlighting
doesn't extend to the icon.

In another case, the highlighted background wasn't quite as dark.

Files Modified:
player/netbook/chrome/graphics/common/btnicon_musicstore_small.png
player/netbook/chrome/graphics/common/icon_music.png

Image Size and Heap Use impact (Client -Only):
None.

Platforms and Profiles Affected:
Linux

Distribution Libraries Affected:
None.

Distribution library impact and planned action:
None.

Platforms and Profiles Build Verified:
Profile: helix_client_all_define
Platform: Fedora

Platforms and Profiles Functionality verified:
Profile: helix_client_all_define
Platform: Fedora

Branch: 310Atlas

Copyright assignment: I am a RealNetworks employee.

--
Daniel Yek.

["musicIconsAliasingWhileSelected2[1].png" (image/png)]
["musicIconsAliasingFixed[1].png" (image/png)]