List:       helix-player-dev
Subject:    RE: [Player-dev] Can Helix Player build for Window?
From:       "Jyotsana Rathore" <jrathore () real ! com>
Date:       2008-05-30 21:45:44

Hey Jim,

For admin requests, in future you can send an email to
admin@helixcommunity.org

I am pretty sure you are getting such build errors because you might not
have access to the restricted code branches.

Please send an email to licensing@helixcommunity.org for questions on
accessing restricted source code.

Thanks,
Jyotsana