List:       helix-player-dev
Subject:    [Player-dev] Re: Changes in the AboutBox dialog of MID player to
From:       Deepak Jain <deepakj () real ! com>
Date:       2008-05-09 17:55:09

Hi Eric,

Yeah not necessary. Actually initially i when i accommodated one button
for check for updates at the bottom of the dialog, to look
like in synchronous way, i called it button1 and for close button
changed to 2 but after that i changed the ID of the Gtkbutton to
*button_for_updating* and forget to change it for close button. Surely
will revert it back as it has no effect.

As far as *pass* on the handler, i did it because this
*on_button_for_updating_handler* is a callback on the Check For Updates
button, and currently since its not working, so till the time it gets
fixed, i just put their *pass* so that it didnt break the things.

Thanks,
Deepak Jain