List:       helix-player-dev
Subject:    RE: [Player-dev] Re: [Wince-dev] HELP: how to get the R&D license?
From:       "Scott Nelson" <snelson () real ! com>
Date:       2007-12-21 17:40:30

If you need source code access to the Helix WM Technology (unconfirmed by me) you \
first need source code licenses from both Microsoft and Real. More information on the \
licensing can be found in the Helix Licensing FAQ. \
https://helixcommunity.org/help/forums/384

Are you sure you need source code access to do what you are trying to do?

Scott
Dir Bus Dev
Real