List:       helix-player-dev
Subject:    [Player-dev] Re: Add TrickPlay (setplayback velocity) for
From:       Daniel Yek <dyek () real ! com>
Date:       2007-10-26 4:00:55

Greg Wright wrote:
> +CHXClientPlayer::CloseVelocity()
> +{
> +    if (pPlaybackVelocity)
> +    {
> +        pPlaybackVelocity->CloseVelocityControl();
> +        pPlaybackVelocity = NULL;
> +    }
> +}
>

> Also, this should be coordinated with the player team since
> we now have duplicated velocity controls in the Helix player
> and hxclientkit.
>
> --greg.

No problem here. I suggested to Halley that it is better to create an
API in hxclientkit to do TrickPlay. I would integrate the change to
150Cay at a convenient time and changing Helix Player code to use
hxclientkit API. I might make changes to the API at that time too, if
that would make it better.

--
Daniel Yek.