List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Open-discuss] SMS Tool Required
From:       Greg Wright <gwright () real ! com>
Date:       2007-05-30 16:15:58

You should be asking on helix-server-dev@helixcommunity.org mailing
lists. That is where all the server folks hang out. I am not sure
if they are all subscribed to this open-discuss list, which is more
geared towards open source/open systems discussion rather then server
specific questions.

Be sure to subscribe to the list first or  your message will get
moderated and might not show up for some time.

--greg.