List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    [Open-discuss] Call for Feature Proposals - Helix DNA Client (step
From:       Rishi Mathew <rmathew () real ! com>
Date:       2006-10-31 2:40:25

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

Key participants of the Helix DNA Client,

Per my earlier email, we are now officially moving though the
planning process for the next gen Helix DNA Client.  We have outlined
a process that has and still will require your much valued input and
cooperation.  This email initiates step 3 - Call for your "Feature
Proposals", which has a deadline of Nov 10th at 9pm PDT.

YOUR ACTION (Step 3) - Call for feature Proposals (what you will
contribute to the product -- Eng, QA, Doc, etc. ):

If your Feature Request did not make the cut list of where Real is
applying resources(see previous email), you can still have your
feature be included within the product, but you will need to bring
your own resources to bear.  We call this phase a "Call for Feature
Proposal".  If you or your team is interested in submitting a feature
proposal read on.  If not, no reply is requested from this
email.  Please complete the following 7 items and return this form by
Nov 10th at 9pm PDT:

1) Name of Feature Proposal:

2) Description of Feature Proposal:
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3) Verification platforms of Feature Proposal:
___________   ___________  ___________   ___________  ___________   ___________

4) Development Work Estimate: _______________________________

5) QA Work Estimate: __________________________________

6) Number of Developers Assigned to Feature: ________

7) Number of QA Testers Assigned to Feature: _________

Note: Assume a schedule of a Feature complete version by July 31st 2007

Please email this completed form to rmathew@real.com by Nov 10th at
9pm PDT.   Please do NOT copy the entire mailing list(s), but instead
send the email directly to me, to keep the list traffic down.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

The phase 1 Plan of Record is here:
https://helix-client.helixcommunity.org/2006/devdocs/JUP-USR-Phase1POR

The entire Feature scoping process is outlined here:
https://helix-client.helixcommunity.org/2006/devdocs/JUP-USR-FeatureScoping

Thanks,
Rishi.

Rishi Mathew