List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    [Open-discuss] Re: Not able to play audio,video using JSR135 Kit
From:       Milko Boic <milko () real ! com>
Date:       2006-06-20 4:30:42

We would like to help, but we need more information.
Please provide with a log file produced by the Helix logging system.
Enable all areas of logging and set level to 4 (maximum).

Ideally, in order to help you, we would need small sample code that we can
build and run against Helix DNA Client and sample file that demonstrates
the problem you are seeing.

To enable logging system, see the following link:
https://common.helixcommunity.org/2005/devdocs/UnifiedLogging

Milko