List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    [Open-discuss] Re: input designation issue in createPlayer.
From:       Christina Dunn <cdunn () real ! com>
Date:       2006-06-14 17:52:27

Amvya,

Could you send me the h263 file or link, and the log file? It's not obvious
that it is a
Helix/JSR135 problem, since you can play other datatypes. You might also want
to update your jsr135 sources and rebuild, just to make sure that we aren't
debugging
something that has already been fixed.

--christina