List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    [Open-discuss] 08/30 Contributor Telecon Cancelled.
From:       Anand Vaidyanathan <anandv () real ! com>
Date:       2005-08-29 20:46:00

Hello everyone,

        The Contributor Telecon scheduled to be held on the 30th of
August at 9:00 has been canceled.  We will just pile all issues into our
regularly scheduled bi-weekly telecon next week.

        If any one has any important issues to be discussed, Please send
us an email and we will bring it up during that telecon.

	The next telecon will be held as scheduled on Tuesday, Sept 6th @ 9:00
am PDT.

-- Cheers . . . ANAND.