List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    [Open-discuss] Agenda for telecon: June 28th, 9am PDT
From:       Anand Vaidyanathan <anandv () real ! com>
Date:       2005-06-27 22:31:42

Hi all,

We will be having our bi-weekly Helix Contributor Telecon tomorrow
(Tuesday, June 28th) 9am PDT.

Topics:

1.  Design Document Submission Guidelines:
	We started a discussion on this topic towards the end of our last
conference call.  Rishi will be driving the discussion on this topic.

http://lists.helixcommunity.org/pipermail/open-discuss/2005-June/000762.html

2.  Next Gen Player (Balto) discussion:
	Ryan and Kevin will give us an update on where we stand wrt to our
coolest (Linux) Player yet!!!!

3.  HelixQA.org:
	Michael will give a brief introduction about a new testing tool-suite
that his group has been working on.

Other Discussions on the open-discuss mailing list:
http://lists.helixcommunity.org/pipermail/open-discuss/2005-May/thread.html

if there are other issues you'd like to see brought up, do let me know
-- or feel free to bring them up at the telecon.

-- Cheers ..... ANAND