List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    [Open-discuss] Hi
From:       <I-Chin.Yu () nokia ! com>
Date:       2005-04-05 22:42:46

Hello all,

I'm I-Chin Yu.  I'm the Project Manager responsible for Nokia's Helix/MDF integration \
for various Nokia products.  I'll be leading integration activities to make sure the \
Helix player to interwork with chip vendors, 2G/3G networks, application software on \
the mobile, DVB-H network, and various streaming servers.

I'm particularly interested in understanding key issues, development collaboration, \
roadmap, etc.

Please add my e-mail address to open-discuss@helixcommunity.org.

Thanks,

I-Chin Yu