List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    [Open-discuss] Next contributor telecon: April 5, 1pm PDT
From:       Rob Lanphier <robla () real ! com>
Date:       2005-03-31 19:49:17

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the next contributor telecon is
planned for Tuesday, April 5, at 1pm PDT.

We haven't pulled together an agenda yet, but based on the last telecon
and other conversations, it seems like this one should center around the
roadmap process (look for "More on roadmaps" email that I'll be sending
to this list in a minute).

If this is your first telecon, please send an RSVP to
feedback@helixcommunity.org so that we can be sure to get you the
details for the telecon.

Thanks
Rob
--
Rob Lanphier, Development Support Manager - RealNetworks
Helix Community: http://helixcommunity.org