List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    [Open-discuss] Agenda Item for March 8th Telecon.
From:       Anand <anandv () real ! com>
Date:       2005-03-02 3:54:40

Hi all,

    We are going through a planning process for HelixCommunity.org for
the coming year.

    The following have been identified as things to do:

    1.    Establish Gforge Upgradation & optimization parameters -
process to be finalized
    2.    Determine constituent players in hc.org for 2005
    3.    Talk to these players for input towards site (requirements
gathering)
       a.    Overall Process (feedback and optimization)
       b.    Activity monitoring
       c.    Statistics, data collection & metrics gathering.
       d.    Streamlined user/role/permission/group/project management.
       e.    New Features/Other Additions.
    4.    Identify infrastructure (hardware/personnel/software) needs
    5.    Scheduling & prioritization

    Since this affects the community, we would like to bring up to
everyone's attention and include this as one of the items to be
discussed during our first telecon on March 8th.

-- HC.org team.