List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    [Open-discuss] New Helix Community PGM: Anand Vaidyanathan
From:       Rob Lanphier <robla () real ! com>
Date:       2005-01-18 22:20:49

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that Anand Vaidyanathan will be joining our team
as the Helix Community Program Manager.  Anand has been at RealNetworks
since early 2001, where he has been a developer on RealNetworks' web
properties.  As Helix Community PGM, he'll be managing all aspects of
the day-to-day operations of the Helix Community, from the website to
processes for how code gets developed to how that code gets built and
delivered via the website.  Not to mention lots of other stuff.  It's a
big job.  ;-)

Please join me in welcoming Anand to the team.

Rob
--
Rob Lanphier, Development Support Manager - RealNetworks
Helix Community: http://helixcommunity.org