List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    Re: [hxdiscuss] Helix Server on Linux
From:       Jonas Diemer <diemer () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-11-05 7:55:18

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:10:23 -0800
Tom Marshall <tmarshall@real.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I should have been more specific.  I need the entire packet
> dump, not just the summary line.  You do this with the following
> command:
>
>   # tcpdump -n -s 1500 -w somefile.pcap "tcp port 554"
>
> Please send me the result of that command.

Ok, here it goes (it's in the attachment). Again, one with the binary
server, one with the self-compiled one (both rp8 on linux). I did the
dump on the client machine (should matter, really, should it?).

regards
Jonas

["rp8linux-hlxserverplus-bin.pcap" (application/octet-stream)]
["rp8linux-hlxserverplus-selfcomp.pcap" (application/octet-stream)]