List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    Re: [hxdiscuss] Setup request always send
From:       Chris Sloan <csloan () real ! com>
Date:       2003-08-18 18:07:37

That is surprising since we should be seding something like

Transport: RTP/AVP;unicast;client_port=6970-6971;mode=play,RTP/AVP/TCP;unicast;mode=play

You can manually set the tranport our client uses in
Tools->Preferences->Connection->Network Transports

Click on "manually configure connection settings" then
click on the "RTSP Settings" button and only select udp.

Chris