List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    Re: [hxdiscuss] Multicasting
From:       Henry Ping <ping () real ! com>
Date:       2003-06-18 17:29:22

Also make sure your R1 player has multicast enabled by opening
Tools/Preferences/Connection/Network Transports:
if "Manually configure connection settings" is unchecked, then it's
enabled, otherwise, click the "RTSP Settings" and make sure "Attempt to use
Multicast for live content" is checked

-->Henry