List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    Re: [hxdiscuss] documentation in PDF format
From:       "Henry Ping" <ping () real ! com>
Date:       2003-02-05 21:29:22

Jyotirmoy,

Thanks for your submission, you have good starting. We are in the process of \
publishing more client architecture/data flow details to the community. At mean time, \
you can get more info from the following webcast link presented by Jeff: \
https://www.helixcommunity.org/2002/intro/webcast

-->Henry