List:       helix-datatype-dev
Subject:    Re: [datatype-dev] Best branch, target and profile combination for
From:       Greg Wright <gwright () real ! com>
Date:       2008-01-22 20:54:55

>> Branches:
>>
>> 150Cay: Most stable right now, but it is the old Cayenne based Helix.
>> 310Atlas: Newest dev branch where all new work is happening. Stable, but
>>            has daily checkins.
>
> Currently, I have done all my tests with 150Cay. Is there a
> description of the differences between Cayenne and Atlas?

https://helix-client.helixcommunity.org/2005/devdocs/atlas.html

That will give you some idea. If you have a working 150Cay
branch then stick with that for now. It will be obvious if
you need functionality from the 310Atlas branch. 310Atlas is
the branch we are using moving forward however. Eventually
150Cay will be deprecated.

--greg.