List:       helix-audio-dev
Subject:    Re: [hxaudio] Re: DirectSound problem
From:       "Greg Wright" <gwright () real ! com>
Date:       2003-01-29 0:06:49

It is hard to tell with just splay. but, if you set to volume to 40 and
then shut down the player, the next time it runs it should come up at 40
again. If it doesn't, there is a bug.

Easy to test if you have moved DLLs over to R1P. Chris will know how
easy it is to move the DLLs to get R1P to work.

You could also just change the prefs by hand (Volume) and make sure
it comes up at that volume.

--greg.