List:       haskell-jhc
Subject:    [jhc] announce: fork of SDL/-image/-mixer/-tff bindings for jhc
From:       Korcan Hussein <korcan_h () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-04 21:21:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello I've modified the source of the original SDL Haskell bindings (SDL=2C=
-image=2C-ttf=2C-mixer) to build/compile on jhc (0.7.5-6) and jhc targeting=
 devkitPPC (Wii Homebrew)=2C you can get them from here:

https://patch-tag.com/r/snk_kid

As cabal and jhc don't really go together=2C i've written makefiles to auto=
mate the build/install. I've written this down in the README file.

Please note I've hardly tested it (but I've managed to get code working on =
it)=2C the point is I've managed to get these all building on jhc but it's =
not perfect at the moment as I did notice some bugs that look like it's rel=
ated to jhc of-course I intend on reporting these quite shortly.

It does kind of work on the Wii Homebrew but you will need to tweak the gen=
erated C code to get this working. I'll explain this somewhere soon or make=
 a template project to set this up.
 		 	   		  =