List:       haskell-ffi
Subject:    SWEEPSTAKE  LOTTERY  WINNER
From:       "GLOBALNET PROMO LOTTERY" <globa2526 () netscape ! net>
Date:       2003-09-23 16:38:18

FROM=3A THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS=2FPRIZE AWARD DEPT=2E

REF NO=3A EGS=2F1977384210=2F03=2E
BATCH NO=3A21=2F0009=2F1PH
Date=3A22-septmber=2E=2E=2C2003=2E

ATTN=3A

                 RE=3AAWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

WE are pleased to inform you of the release of the results of the
GLOBAL NET SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY =2FINTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 13th
of Septmber=2E=2C2003=2E
Your name attached to ticket number 076-2346745630-013 with  Serial
number 0193-64 drew the lucky numbers 3-7-24-30-34-35 which consequently
won the lottery in the 3rd category=2E
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of US$415=2C810=2E00
=28FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN US  DOLLARS
ONLY =29 in cash credited to file REF NO=3AEGS=2F1977384210=2F03=2EThis is from a
total cash prize of US$7=2C068=2C770=2E00 =28SEVEN MILLION=2C  SIXTY EIGHT \
THOUSAND=2C SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY US DOLLARS ONLY=29 shared among the seventeen \
international winners  in this category=2E

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with our correspondence bank
insured to your name=2EDue to mixed up of some numbers  and names=2C we ask
that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your money remitted to your nominated account as this is a
part of our security protocol  to avoid double claiming or unwarranted
taking advantage of this program by participants=2E
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 25=2C000 names from Africa=2CAsia=2C Australia=2C New zealand=2C Europe and
North America as part of our international promotions program which we
conduct once every year=2E We hope that with a part of your  prize =2C you
will take part in our end of year HIGHSTAKE US$50 Million International
lottery=2E
To begin your lottery claim please contact your claims agent=2C  Foreign
Operations DR=2E DANIL ANDERSON =28Operations Manager=29 FIRST ATLANTIC OFFSHORE
BANK=2E MADRID=2CSPAIN=2E
On Tel=3A0034679230166 E=2Email=3A joseferre29=40netscape=2Enet  for processing
and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice=2E
Remember all prize money must be claimed not later than 30 of
september=2E=2C2003=2E
After this date all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA
Y HACIENDA as unclaimed=2E
NOTE=3A In order to avoid unnecessary delays and  complications=2C please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers including your
=28CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER=29 =2Cin every correspondence with us or your
agent=2EFurthermore=2C should there be any change of your address=2C do inform
your claims agent as soon as possible=2E
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you
for being a part of our promotions program=2E

Best regards=2C

JOSE FERRE

=28VICE PRESIDENT=29