List:       haskell-cafe
Subject:    Re: [Haskell-cafe] recommend book for self-study group
From:       Amy_de_Buitléir <amy () nualeargais ! ie>
Date:       2022-02-20 22:47:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thank you everyone who responded to my request for book suggestions for
a self-study group.

I had completely forgotten about CIS194, and I'm particularly glad to
learn that the second half paves the way for Thinking With Types. These
books were new to me: "Haskell programming from first principles", "The
Simple Haskell Handbook", "Get programming with Haskell", "Haskell in
Depth"

Amin, it's especially good to hear from someone who has run a Haskell
self study group!