List:       haskell-cafe
Subject:    [Haskell-cafe] Munich Virtual Haskell Meeting, 2022-02-22 @ 19:30
From:       Leah Neukirchen <leah () vuxu ! org>
Date:       2022-02-18 17:47:55

Dear all,

Next week, our monthly Munich Haskell Meeting will take place again
on Tuesday, February 22 on Jitsi at 19:30 CEST.

**Due to the pandemic, this meeting will take place online!**

For details see here:

https://muenchen.haskell.bayern/dates.html

A Jitsi link to join the room is provided on the page.

Everybody is welcome, especially the Haskellers from Bavaria that do
not usually come to our Munich meetings due to travel distance!

cu,
--
Leah Neukirchen  <leah@vuxu.org>  https://leahneukirchen.org/