List:       haskell-cafe
Subject:    [Haskell-cafe] Haskell Developer Roles at Standard Chartered Bank (UK and SG)
From:       "J. Stutterheim via Haskell-Cafe" <haskell-cafe () haskell ! org>
Date:       2022-02-07 2:23:16

Hi all,

I'm happy to report that my team at Standard Chartered Bank is hiring Haskell \
programmers! We're currently hiring in London, and we expect to open positions in \
Singapore soon. If you're interested in writing Haskell code for mission-critical \
cloud-based applications, this is the job for you. Financial knowledge is not \
required, as there will be plenty of opportunity to pick it up on the job.

If you're interested in having a chat, please apply through the following link:

	https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2200001642&lang=en

After applying through the link above, please shoot me an email at `jurrien dot \
stutterheim at sc dot com` so that I know that you have applied.

Best regards,

Jurriƫn