List:       haskell-cafe
Subject:    Re: [Haskell-cafe] [hs-bibutils] intention to take over package
From:       Václav_Haisman <vhaisman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-09-28 12:21:19

On 23 July 2017 at 23:10, Václav Haisman wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I would like to take over the hs-bibutils Hackage package. It has not
> been updated since 2014, the listed maintainer is not responsive to
> emails, and listed home page is 404 page.

I have updated hs-bibutils to version of Bibutils 6.2 in new GitHub
repository https://github.com/wilx/hs-bibutils. I have used this
updated hs-bibutils to build pandoc-citeproc and I have run cabal test
with 1 of 1 test suites (1 of 1 test cases) passed.

I would like to take over the maintenance of the package, if it possible.

--
VH