List:       haskell-cafe
Subject:    [Haskell-cafe] Correct implementation of ListT besides the pipes package?
From:       Nicola Gigante <nicola.gigante () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-11-14 11:30:20

Hi!

I understand the code on the wiki about what is wrong about the standard ListT and how
to implement a correct version, but I'm wondering if there is already a package
that provides such an implementation ready to use.

I know the pipes package provides one, but since I don't otherwise use pipes in my
program I'd rather not depend on a big library like that only for a transformer.

Is there any package that provides a correct ListT?

Side question: is there a particular reason why Control.Monad.ListT doesn't get
fixed?

Thank you,
NIcola