List:       haskell-cafe
Subject:    [Haskell-cafe] [ANN] codex 0.1.0.4
From:       Alois Cochard <alois.cochard () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-08-30 15:23:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Cafe,

I just wanted to let you know that I have just released a new version of
`codex` on hackage.

There is *no new features* in this version, but thanks for the help from
Hubert Behaghel I was able to investigate issues with MacOS.

So basically this version now work with MacOS, if you had give a try before
please delete your "~/.codex" configuration file before installing the new
version.

Cheers

--
*Λ\ois*