List:       haskell-cafe
Subject:    Re: [Haskell-cafe] Long-running request/response protocol server using enumerator/iterator/iterIO/pi
From:       Michael Snoyman <michael () snoyman ! com>
Date:       2012-06-28 12:45:56

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Erik de Castro Lopo
<mle+hs@mega-nerd.com> wrote:
> Michael Snoyman wrote:
>
>> That's
>> the reason I added connect-and-resume to conduit. I use the technique
>> in warp[1], which in fact *does* support multiple request/response
>> pairs due to connection keep-alive. But the code base isn't the
>> easiest introduction to the technique. If there's interest, I'll try
>> to put together a blog post on using connect-and-resume to solve this
>> kind of problem.
>
> +1
>
> Erik
> --

I've written up the blog post, but it will only be going public once
conduit is released (hopefully pretty soon). For the curious, it's
available on Github at:

https://github.com/yesodweb/yesodweb.com-content/blob/master/blog/2012/6/conduit-0-5.md

Michael