List:       haskell-cafe
Subject:    [Haskell-cafe] Leo editor for literate programing
From:       Gour <gour () mail ! inet ! hr>
Date:       2004-08-11 6:29:50

Hi!

I've just stumbled upon Leo outline editor which looks great as a tool for
literate programming (see http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/front.html).

Since lp is a (wide) accepted practice in the Haskell community, I'm wondering
whether someone is using it in a daily programming?

(however, I've noticed there is no support for Haskell yet, although there are
plugins for emacs/vim.)

Sincerely,
Gour

--