List:       haskell
Subject:    [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: GPipe 2.0 released
From:       Tobias Bexelius <tobias_bexelius () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2015-09-01 20:10:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am proud to announce the release of the next major version of GPipe on \
hackage:https://hackage.haskell.org/package/GPipe-2.0

GPipe is a functional type safe API for programming GPUs without having to deal with \
imperative and unsafe OpenGl bindings.  GPipe 2.0 is a complete overhaul of previous \
GPipe design, providing a safer, more performant interface to OpenGl core profile \
3.3.  Read about the new features and see some demo of the new API \
athttp://tobbebex.blogspot.se/2015/09/gpipe-is-dead-long-live-gpipe.html

Happy pixel pushing!
/Tobias Bexelius