List:       haskell
Subject:    [Haskell] Cabal and dynamically generated files
From:       "David House" <dmhouse () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-25 16:11:55

Hi all.

In order to compile the Main.hs for my program, you first need to
compile the BuildMain.hs, then run it (it will create a Main.hs). This
is easy with Makefiles, however, I'd quite like to use Cabal for its
Windows support and dependency handling.

This might not be easy, but could it be done? How would I go about it?

--=20
-David House, dmhouse@gmail.com