List:       haproxy
Subject:    RE: option http-server-close
From:       Lukas Tribus <luky-37 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-29 18:44:43

Hi Andrey,

> # acl CX(custcare_cu)
> acl is_custcare_cu url_beg /custcare_cu
> # VIX-s
> default_backend vix
>

> backend custcare_cu
> balance roundrobin
> cookie SERVERID insert indirect nocache maxlife 24h maxidle 8h
> server s1cm1_cx_cu s1cm1:8088 check port 8088 cookie cx_cu3 weight 100
> server s2cm2_cx_cu s2cm2:8088 check port 8088 cookie cx_cu2 weight 100
> stats enable
>

> backend vix
> balance roundrobin
> cookie SERVERID insert indirect nocache maxlife 24h maxidle 8h
> server s1cm1_29 s1cm1:29080 check port 29080 cookie web1w weight 100
> server s2cm2_29 s2cm2:29080 check port 29080 cookie web2w weight 100
> stats enable
>
> -------------------------
> I open VIX on the brouser(http://10.254.0.233/vix/). Logging, all good.
> Next step, I am open CX in the second tab(http://10.254.0.233/custcare_cu).
> Work in tab CX - all god. But how I return in tab VIX me thrown out for
> logging again. In tab CX all good she is work.

I see whats going on, you are context switching between different backends
(containing different servers), but you use the same cookie name on all of
those backends. The cookie name will collide overwriting the other backends
cookie.

Use cookie names dedicated to each backend, like:
backend custcare_cu
 balance roundrobin
 cookie CCARE_SID insert indirect nocache maxlife 24h maxidle 8h
[...]

backend vix
 balance roundrobin
 cookie VIX_SID insert indirect nocache maxlife 24h maxidle 8h
[...]

This should fix the problem.

Regards,

Lukas