List:       haproxy
Subject:    From Mr Chan
From:       "Chan Chhao" <chanchho () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2014-04-29 12:17:37

Greetings,

My name is Mr.Chan Chhao,I am a banker by profession and I am the chief
account officer to Late Mr.Lam Kok who died in helicopter crash in
France while inspecting one of his new acquisitions.

Please follow the link to read more about his story:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25476662

The huge deposit in his account with us has not been claimed due to
unavailability of next of kin/relatives to claim his funds and estate in
accordance with the escheat laws in this country.

In view of this, am seeking your cooperation and understanding to stand as
the deceased next of kin to enable us claim the inheritance before the
period given by the bank elapse. All I require is your honest co-operation
and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please accept my
apologies and keep my confidence. At the end of the transfer you shall
have forty percent of the total amount.

Do get back to me as soon as you have received this mail to enable us
discuss further.

Kind regards,
Chan Chhao