List:       haproxy
From:       "Mrs Elizabeth Kruger" <krugerelizabeths () hospitalcare ! com>
Date:       2011-07-30 14:06:37

My name is Mrs. Elizabeth KrUger;I am a dying woman who have being diagnosed with \
cancer,I have decided to donate what i have to you for charitable Work.i was \
diagnosed with cancer immediately after the death of my husband 2 years ago, who has \
left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me i will not live \
longer than some weeks because of my health, i decided to WILL/donate the the Funds \
to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less \
privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

I know i don't know you but i have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.I \
will appreciate your utmost Quickiest reply. i
God bless you,
Mrs. Elizabeth KrUger