List:       haproxy
Subject:    Attn:  Kindly consider my business proposal
From:       Patrick Chan <patrik.chan () gmx ! com>
Date:       2011-02-25 17:01:25

Goodday,

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not \
know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with \
you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business \
relationship.

I am Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan Executive Director & Chief financial Officer of Hang Seng \
Bank Ltd. I will need you to assist me in executing a business project from Hong Kong \
to your country. It involves the transfer of money. Everything concerning this \
transaction shall be legally done without hitching. Please endeavour to observe \
utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.

Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall share \
in the ratio to be agreed by both of us. I will prefer you reach me on my \
confidential email address:  patrk.chan@gmx.com. I shall furnish you with more \
information about this operation immediately i receive a positive response from you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Patrick Chan
patrk.chan@gmx.com