List:       haproxy
Subject:    Re: haproxy 1.4.10 with option http-pretent-keepalive is become very slow
From:       Cyril =?iso-8859-1?q?Bont=E9?= <cyril.bonte () free ! fr>
Date:       2010-12-28 19:31:05

Le lundi 27 décembre 2010 20:25:08, Willy Tarreau a écrit :
> I'm not very fond of performing a close in the tunnel mode.

Same here, but as http-pretend-keepalive has an effect in tunnel mode since
1.4.9, I firstly tried to limit this side effect. But it's surely better to
completely ignore http-pretend-keepalive in this mode.

I've rewritten a really tiny patch :
- in tunnel mode, it reverts to the behaviour we had in 1.4.8 (http-pretend-
keepalive ignored)
- with httpclose, instead of a forced close (TX_CON_WANT_CLO) , it only
performs a server close (TX_CON_WANT_SCL).

The patch will follow in a few minutes ;-)

--
Cyril Bonté