List:       haproxy
Subject:    proposal: # anchors in stats page
From:       Leo Catalinas <lcg () ibercaja ! net>
Date:       2008-12-08 10:27:03

Hello all!

I write you to make a simple proposal I think it could be useful for
haproxy monitoring :)

I manage a web platform and use HaProxy for balancing, and Zabbix for
monitoring.

I use the haproxy status page this way:
 - 1st, I use the CSV link to read values for Zabbix graphs
 - 2nd, I embed the html status page within a Zabbix screen in order to
see if any server is marked down (colour marks)

For the 2nd, it would be very good if the status page had internal
anchors for each frontend/backend in order to call the stats page this way:

   http://1.2.3.4/stats#W1

... being "W1" the backend to monitor in a screen.

This way, it would be possible to link directly to the interesting
backend to monitor, hiding the version and other unwanted data.

Thank you very much for this excellent application!!

Regards,
Leonardo Catalinas