List:       handhelds
Subject:    [Handhelds] How to add a desktop shortcut to using visual studio
From:       "bhargob.borah" <bhargob2006 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-31 6:47:12

Hi guys,

I want help from you people. I want to create a desktop shortcut at the time
of making the installer. I am using windows CE with C# in Visual Studio 2005
IDE. So,what i want is that, when i install the application(.CAB File) in
the handheld device the shortcut should automatically come to the Desktop.

Plz help me guys on this...

Regards,
Bhhargob :-(