List:       haiku-web
Subject:    [haiku-web] Proposing Richie as another forum moderator
From:       "Humdinger" <dmarc-noreply () freelists ! org> (Redacted sender "humdingerb" for DMAR
Date:       2016-10-26 7:24:24

Hello there,

I mailed Alex before, but maybe it's something to be discussed on this
mailing list anyway.
I'd like to propose Richie Nyhus as moderator for the forums.

Richie Nyhus has been quite active recently, flagging old spam posts
in the forums, maybe you've seen the notifications. He's been a long
time Haiku advocate and is involved in the community. I'd like to
propose him to get the necessary permissions to moderate/delete posts
at the forums. He'd like to help out this way, I've already talked
with him about it.

What do you say?

Regards,
Humdinger