List:       haiku-web
Subject:    [haiku-web] Re: Python Developer
From:       George Stoumpos <stoge88 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-19 20:13:17

Dear Niels

Thank you for your email

> What is your background?
I am a CS (BS) undergraduate student, no prior working experience
> Did you do something in other languages
> before?

I have some experience with Java and C.
My only online work is a group project for Distributed Systems course when I was in \
Denmark as an exchange student. [https://github.com/enricobacis/DSA , this is the \
project. Its kind of raw, no comments and stuff]
> The projects that we would like some help on are not really
> beginner-projects, so it would be a challenge to get you started if
> you are a real beginner.

To be honest, yes I am a beginner. I believe though that with some kind of mentorship \
I could do progress.
> It would be easier if you have slightly more
> experience under your belt.

I totally understand that, experience was the reason to join haiku-web to begin with

I know that I don't seem like the "catch" for this job, but I am willing to try and \
do my best out of it. If, by any chance, there is someone chosen for the project and \
is willing to be a mentor I would gladly be a mentee.  Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
George Stoumpos