List:       haiku-development
Subject:    [haiku-development] Re: Gerrit
From:       "Alexander von Gluck IV" <kallisti5 () unixzen ! com>
Date:       2018-08-23 18:22:17

August 14, 2018 2:12 AM, "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@pinc-software.de> wrote:
> Am 14/08/2018 um 08:30 schrieb Adrien Destugues:
>
>>> The fact that we still don't have it working properly with notifications is
>>> not a good sign.
>>
>> I did not even start trying to configure them. Give us some time to set
>> up the tools :)
>
> Notifications would really be great, if that helps the motivation :-)
> With Trac, too...

This should be fixed. Pulkomandy spotted the problem via tenacious use
of basic troubleshooting.

The entry script for our custom gerrit docker image sets smtpenabled=false
when SMTP_SERVER is undefined.  We were setting the smtp server directly in
the config files, so the entry code kept disabling it.

https://github.com/haiku/infrastructure/blob/master/docker/gerrit/gerrit-entrypoint.sh#L177

 -- Alex