List:       haiku-development
Subject:    [haiku-development] Re: FallLeaves Screen Saver
From:       David Couzelis <drcouzelis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-25 13:39:52

I didn't know anyone ever used anything I made! Yay! :D

As was mentioned, yes, the source code for the FallLeaves screensaver is included in \
the "HaikuApiExamples" repository on GitHub. Last week I updated it with package \
management support. Just checkout the code and run the "compile" command to get a \
working binary and package.

  https://github.com/HaikuArchives/HaikuApiExamples/tree/master/FallLeaves

I still use that screensaver all the time too, but I've never been happy with the \
amount of resources it uses. Maybe this will inspire me to finally work on speeding \
it up. ;)

Anyway, I'm glad you like it!