List:       haiku-development
Subject:    [haiku-development] Git over http/https
From:       Oliver Tappe <zooey () hirschkaefer ! de>
Date:       2012-12-21 14:29:14

Hi there,

just a short notice that anonymous access to our repositories is now
possible via http/https, too.

This should help when access to the repository via the git protocol is
blocked by a firewall or if you'd like to access the code through an
encrypted channel.

Pushing through https is theoretically possible, but I'd like to avoid
setting that up unless there's actual demand for it.

As usual, please tell if you encounter any problems.

cheers,
	Oliver