List:       haiku-development
Subject:    [haiku-development] Re: GSOC 2012
From:       anil kag <anilkagak2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-04-25 0:53:32

Thanks Pulkomandy, i am thinking of not going for any summer internship and
completing the IMAPFS during the summers.
I will be providing more details on it as soon as my exams are finished (by
27th April). I have finished my networking basics and i was working on the
inbound protocols (IMAP) library of haiku, but unfortunately before solving
the bugs i had to get involved with the exams stuff and rest all know...

@Mr. Stephan: Hopefully this time i'll give you the required "Research
Details"

regards,
-- Anil Kag