List:       hadoop-user
Subject:    Hadoop Open Position
From:       Alex <siri8123 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-05-10 11:41:12

Hi All,

We have a Hadoop developer Open position for Hadoop Developers with strong
Hive,Hadoop,Strong Basic Sql Skills and core Java work experience.

Please forward me the resume. if you are skilled in hadoop and hive and
have command over basic SQL skills ,95% chance you might get in.

Company: Tech Mahindra,Bangalore
Client :Cisco

work from home option is very much available, you can also work from
hyderabad/bangalore