List:       hadoop-user
Subject:    [ANN] First 2013 Munich OpenHUG Meeting
From:       Lars George <lars.george () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-30 3:42:21

I am pleased to invite you to our next Munich Open Hadoop User Group =
Meeting!

Like always we are looking forward to see everyone again and are =
welcoming new attendees to join our group. We are enthusiast about all =
things related to scalable, distributed storage and database systems. We =
are not limiting us to a particular system but appreciate anyone who =
would like to share their experiences.

When: Friday February 22nd, 2013 from 4PM to 8PM
Where: T-Systems International GmbH, Dachauer Stra=DFe 651, 80995 =
M=FCnchen, Room EG-148"E"

Thanks to T-Systems (http://www.t-systems.com/) for helping to organize =
the event and for providing the infrastructure, as well as food and =
drinks.

We have quite a few very interesting talks scheduled:

- "Ending Confusion on Big Data Technologies: How Use Case Segmentation =
drives Target Architectures and Technology Selection at Deutsche =
Telekom" by Juergen Urbanski, Chief Technologist at T-Systems

- "Low latency data processing with Impala" by Lars George, Director =
EMEA Services at Cloudera

We are looking for further volunteers to submit talks, so if you are =
working in the "new" Big Data or NoSQL space, and would like to give a =
presentation, please let me know (via email to lars@cloudera.com).

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Please RSVP here:

Xing: https://www.xing.com/events/2013-munich-openhug-meeting-1198136